Basketball drill: 4-out 5 on 0
Suitable for the following techniques:
4-out 5 on 0
- 4 things you can do after passing:
- Screen away.
- Cut to the basket (example: give and go, or back-cut). Back cut if the defender is denying the pass.
- V-cut and pop back outside for the return pass and outside shot.
- Rules without the ball:
- If you have an under-play (defender sagging off), pop out to spread the defense.
- If you have an overplay (being denied), backcut.
- Someone dribbling at you, backcut (except for the weave plays).
- Fill the open spot when a teammate cuts inside.
- When someone dribble-penetrates, relocate.
- Screen away, and pop out.
- The most important rule is to keep moving.
Characteristics of the drill