Handball drill: warm up row and lie down.
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
Warm up row and lie down.
- All players line up about 1 arm's length away and with their legs wide.
- The 1st player rolls the ball between the legs of the rest to the last player.
- Then everyone lies down flat and the last player with ball jumps over everyone.
- When the player is in front, everyone stands up again with their legs wide and the player rolls the ball backwards.
- This can also be done with 2 teams in match form. Who has all the players forward the fastest?
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: