Hockey drill: scoring positions
- A starts with the ball and passes the ball to B.
- B takes the ball and passes it to C.
- C takes the ball and passes it in depth to the run-through A.
- A takes the ball and from here begins a 3:2.
- Remember the scoring positions in the circle and look at each other.
- For the defenders, communication with each other is important how they are going to stand. So you want to hear them communicate with each other.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: