"0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 3-2"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , attack , defense , positional play , build-up
View drills for other technique
0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 3-2
- V1 passes the ball to V2.
- V2 takes on open/closed and finishes at goal.
- V1 passes the ball to A1.
- A1 attacks, V2 defends.
- V1 passes the ball to A2.
- A2 coincides with A1, V2 defends.
- V1 passes the ball to A3.
- A3 attacks together with A1 and A2, V1 and V2 defends.
- Points of attention:
- Let the defenders choose who they go for, on the ball or continue to cover their man.
- Attackers must keep moving.
- The exercise can be played on two sides.