Hockey drill: 3 against 3 in the circle
3 against 3 in the circle
- A starts with the ball and first plays the ball back to B.
- When B has received the ball, the 3v3 starts and the defenders can start to pressure.
- Tips for the attackers:
- Use the exercise of switching the strikers
- Play only the safe ball
- Remember the 4 squares in the circle
- Tips for defenders:
- Keep your man in the circle
- Push them to one side
- Always put pressure on the ball (so do not let them shoot)
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: