Hockey drill: block 1 exercise 1 closed control and lift action
Block 1 exercise 1 closed control and lift action
- Exercise expand on both sides.
- A and B start running at the same time,
- A dribbles with the ball on the stick around the pilon.
- B runs in and asks A for the ball.
- A makes eye contact and pushes the ball to B
- B controls the ball closed
- Then dribbles the bars and do two elevator actions over the bars
- Aligns the ball and finishes with a hit on goal.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: