"Block 1 exercise 1 exercise attack over right with a tackle back runner"
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 1 exercise attack over right with a tackle back runner
- You let them play a 3:2. Red wants to score the goal and blue wants to intercept and defend the ball.
- When the exercise is running you can add the extra blue defender later on.
- This player will run a tackle back.
- He is allowed to run when the first ball is played.
- Instructions you can give to the attackers
- Ball should always be able to go back,
- Create speed and keep it in your attack,
- someone makes depth so that you keep the field long, pass the ball into the forehand of your fellow player,
- Pass the ball over the opponent's backhand side.
- Questions you can ask the attackers
- What is the purpose of the exercise?
- How can you reach the goal and what do you have to do for it?
- What is the task of which player with which pilon?
- Which pass technique is best to use?
- Instructions you can give to the defenders
- Slow down your opponent by pushing them outward,
- You don't have to take the ball right away but wait for the opponent to make a mistake,
- The line must always be tight
- Questions you can ask the defenders
- What is the purpose of this exercise for you?
- How can you reach the goal and what do you have to do to achieve it?
- What is the most important task you have within this exercise?