Hockey drill: block 1 exercise 1 running towards the ball
Block 1 exercise 1 running towards the ball
Points of attention
- A should give a hard targeted push in B's forehand.
- B comes offering and runs through the ball. stick on the ground moving forward.
- Takes the ball while running and accelerates with the forehand along the pilons, holding the ball to the stick so DO NOT give a tap.
- Comes into the circle, aligns the ball and strikes the goal (hands together, left foot in front in the direction of the goal, dropping a little through your knees, finish your stroke).
- On the other hand, the same thing is the same, only you have to drive along the pilons to keep the ball one step in front of you.
- Switch on the same side so A to the spot of B and vice versa. When all the balls are around you change sides and do the exercise on the other side.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: