Hockey drill: block 1 exercise 1 tip-in expansion
Block 1 exercise 1 Tip-in expansion
- Expansion to practice with the tip-in.
- Furthermore, it is practiced with the hard and pure pass to each other.
- A pushes the ball to B on the forehand pay attention to the technique (hands apart, left foot in front, force from all over your body, arms moving in the direction you are going).
- B pushes the ball back to A
- A pushes to C, C back to A
- A pushes to D and D back to A
- When B has played the ball back to A he turns around and goes around the pilon and calls to receive the ball.
- A takes the ball from D and gives a hard pass towards E.
- E makes eye contact with the incoming B and gives a directed pass (may be push or pass).
- B takes the ball open, aligns it up and finishes with a hit on goal.
- After shooting, he accelerates around the pilons to run a tip-in ball. F makes eye contact with B and gives a hard targeted pass just as if he is going to score. B causes the ball to change direction.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: