"Block 1 exercise 1 Tip-in expansion"
Suitable for the following techniques: push pass , ball control , hitting
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 1 Tip-in expansion
- Extension to practice with the tip-in.
- Furthermore, it is practiced with the hard and pure pass to each other.
- A push the ball to B on the forehand pay attention to the technique (hands apart, left foot in front, force from all over your body, arms moving in the direction you are going).
- B push the ball back to A, A push to C C back to A, A push to D and D back to A.
- When B has played the ball back to A he turns around and goes around the pilon and bids to receive the ball.
- A takes the ball from D and gives a hard facing flats towards E.
- E makes eye contact with the incoming B and gives a directed pass (may be push or flats).
- B takes the ball open, aligns it up and finishes with a hit on goal.
- After shooting, he accelerates towards the goal to run the tip-in.
- F makes eye contact with B and gives a hard targeted pass just as if he is going to score.
- B causes the ball to change direction.