"Block 1 exercise 2 attack over the right side with tip-in"
Suitable for the following techniques: push pass , ball control , passing , hitting
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 2 attack over the right side with tip-in
- Exercise with a buildup over right with tip-in variation in it.
- A Wants to play a free ball and there is a lot of pressure at the front. So the ball is played back to B
- B takes the ball while running makes eye contact with the running C which takes the ball and makes eye contact with the running A again.
- A takes the ball open and floats with the ball on the stick at a high speed towards the back line.
- Makes eye contact with the passed C and gives a 90 degree pass in advance.
- C takes the ball and lines the ball up and round with a hit on goal, A stands there active to tip the ball if necessary.
- Next to C, A is immediately ready for the tip of the ball coming from D.
- D has a hard targeted flats just as if he wants to score. A causes this ball to change direction and go into the goal.