"Block 1 exercise 2 penalty corner attacking"
Suitable for the following techniques:
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 2 penalty corner attacking
- Practicing with the penalty corner attacking
- Penalty Corner 1:
- Goes to the first couple and finishes at goal
- Penalty Corner 2:
- Goes to the first couple and slides the ball to the right and shoots at goal (if possible, take the ball in a different way at once and then take it out
- Penalty Corner 3:
- Is couple one takes the ball to play the ball to couple two, one has passed through again and get the ball back from two (preferably in one rounding differently take and then shoot)
- Penalty Corner 4:
- The ball goes to the first couple that gives a hard flats towards the first ball where the declarer has walked through and that tip the ball into it.