"Block 1 exercise 2 tip-in training"
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 2 tip-in training
- A drives the ball with the stick into the circle, aligns the ball up and finishes at goal. At the bottom between, B dribbles with the ball on the pilon with the ball on the stick.
- B makes eye contact me A and gives a 90 degree pass on the forehand of A (preferably with a push)
- A picks up the ball on line and finishes at goal
- B runs after hitting the second ball from A towards C
- C gives a hard pass towards the circle
- Like he wants to score
- B uses a tip-in to change the direction of the ball and enter the goal (walk through the ball, let stick point in the direction you want the ball to go).
- You are running from
- A to B
- B to C
- C to A