"Block 1 exercise 2 vision and 90Â° angle pass"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , hitting
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 2 vision and 90Â° angle pass
- A starts with the ball one gives a facing pass to B
- B goes through the pilons with a vision dribble
- A runs into the depth and gets a hard targeted pass of B into the depth
- B accelerate around the pilons and give a 90 degree pass on A
- A runs in the direction of the circle and at the height of B so she can receive a 90 degree pass.
- She takes the ball and lines it up and finishes with a hit on goal