"Block 1 exercise 3 attack over the right with 2 defenders"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , defense , positional play
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 3 attack over the right with 2 defenders
- An extension to the exercise of an attack over right under defenders.
- The goal of the exercise is that the 3 attackers want to get past the two defenders in an effective way.
- First have them do it again a number of times. After that the exercise that they have done for this purpose will come back.
- This is exactly what they have to do, only now there are defenders and they have to watch even more and give the safe pass.
- The first ball of A always goes back and from there they can build up.
- It then becomes a 3:2