"Block 1 exercise 3 half court press expansion"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , defense , positional play
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 3 half court press expansion
- Further practice with half court press.
- The goal is that they realize what to do when the ball is passed.
- How are we supposed to walk as a front runner.
- Ball starts at A
- The 3 defenders will stand in such a way that the line is closed and so the ball can only be passed to the sides or back out.
- A gives the ball towards B because the line is closed.
- Now comes what the whole exercise is about what the 3 defenders should do now.
- V1 slides so that it is in front of the ball so that the ball cannot be given straight forward.
- V2 stands between the person with the ball and the ball goal line
- V3 which dribbles to the attacker C who comes closer. V3 prevents C from getting the ball and defends on the inside. between the opponent and the goal.
- From here on it is a 3:3
- On the other hand it is exactly the same and discs the defenders the same.