"Block 1 exercise 3 tip-in and tip-out running"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exercise 3 tip-in and tip-out running
- Two solving exercises that you can both do for 10 minutes
- Also first the explanation of the tip-in exercise
- B starts running around the pilons and accelerates when he reaches the goal towards A.
- A gives a hard facing pass towards the goal
- B tip the ball so that it changes direction
- Then they change places
- Other exercise
- We are going to practice walking in out
- A is a right behind who wants to play the ball somewhere. B is the middle right and he is going to run one in out.
- He starts in the middle of the field and wants to offer himself for A.
- He accelerates towards the sideline A may choose whether he wants to give the ball or not.
- If he doesn't give the ball, A finishes his line further and comes back to where he started and then runs again on another in-out.
- If A passes, B takes the ball and is allowed to score on the goaltender.