"Block 1 exervise 3 2:1 through the middle to a 2:2"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , defense , positional play
View drills for other technique
Block 1 exervise 3 2:1 through the middle to a 2:2
- Attack through the middle which starts with a 2:1
- B is a deep man starting in the circle. A starts with the ball and together with B he wants to complete the goal.
- C wants to slow down the game and close the pass lines so that D gives the time to come and help him.
- Goal of attackers:
- Ball pass over the opponent's backhand side.
- Playing a fellow player on the forehand
- Making eye contact with your fellow player
- Speed making
- Goal of the defender
- Float your opponent to your forehand (your backhand side must be closed)
- Accompany your opponent
- Slow down the game so that D gives time to come and help you
- When D has arrived, one goes on the deep man and the other puts effective pressure on the opponent and waits with the ball take away until the opponent makes the mistake.