"Block 1 Game with 3 teams"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , defense , positional play
View drills for other technique
Block 1 Game with 3 teams
- Game with the three teams,
- Make three equal and fair teams.
- A team starts as the defenders (on the picture the red one).
- A team starts as the attackers (in the picture the blue one)
- a team behind the 23 meter line (on the picture the white one)
- For the defenders the intention is to pass the ball to one of the white ones in the box at the 23 meter line.
- For the attackers the intention is to score.
- When they have scored they get 1 point
- For the team behind the 23 meter line, they are supposed to take the ball as the defenders take it to their pass.
- If the ball is with the team that is behind the 23 meter line their attacks will start.
- The team that was attacking and the team that was defending will be in the box behind the 23 meter line.
- In this way, it keeps on turning.
- The one who gives the most points at the end wins.
- Tips for the attackers
- Play the freeman when you are in possession of the ball and make sure that someone runs deep into it
- Pass over your opponent's backhand side
- If you are not in ball possession make sure you close the lines to the people in the box behind the 23 meter line.
- Tips for the defenders
- Make sure you are defended outside the circle so that they can't pull out
- Keeps track of your own male
- Close the backhand side so they can't pass over it.
- If you do have the ball look up the space and keep passing until there is a hole and you can give it to the people in the box.