"Block 3 exercise 1 standing in front of your opponent and making choices"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , pass around player
View drills for other technique
Block 3 exercise 1 standing in front of your opponent and making choices
- A starts with the ball and runs up
- Encounters an opponent.
- B runs into the deep and gets a ball of A in the run
- C runs in and gets the ball from B in the run
- C takes the ball and runs towards the circle
- a player encounters an opponent there and passes the ball wide to the run-through A
- A walks in the direction of the circle and makes a choice or makes an action themselves
- Passes the pawns on the left and finishes on goal
- Or they choose to give the ball wide to the right to the run-through C
- Then C shoots at goal