"Block 3 exercise 3 moving the ball + 4 against 2 "
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , defense , positional play , build-up
View drills for other technique
Block 3 exercise 3 moving the ball + 4 against 2
- A takes the ball and runs towards the circle
- There stands a defender
- A plays the ball back to B
- B moves the ball to C
- If the ball is at C, the 4 against 2 starts
- Then the defenders can take the ball.
- Tips for the attackers:
- Creating speed
- Positions in the circle
- Playing the free man
- Daring to finish
- Tips for the Defenders:
- Close the pass line to the goal
- Let the attackers make the mistake.