View drills for other technique
build-up and intervening
- Orange 1 starts with a pass from the sideline to one of the builders (orange 2,3).
- Orange defends out and scores in the goal (A) on the 23 meter line.
- When intercepting or winning a duel by blue (1,2) they score on the big goal (2 blue against 3 orange+k).
- Orange gives direct pressure on blue when losing the ball.
- The exercise starts again after a goal in 1 of the 2 goals, after a maximum of 2 switch moments or when the ball is out.
Tips ball possession
- Make the field wide.
- Take open after scanning the space (by builders).
- Keep depth between both lines (formation 2-1;1-1-1).
Tips non ball possession
- Make a choice between putting direct pressure on the ball owner or letting the opponent come and reducing space.
- Force a passing or running action to the outside (sideline).
- As a goalkeeper, coach the rear build-up player.
- Switching tips
- At Ball Loss:
- Put pressure on the ball holder.
- Play compact and reduce space.
At Ball Profit:
- Preferably play with the ball instead of the ball.
- Make sure there is a quick play point in the depth.
Make it easier
- Build up with 3 players, where the trainer gives the 1st pass to 1 of the 3 Orange players
- Make more difficult
- Provide an evental in players: 3 Orange (with goalkeeper) against 3 Blue (3rd player of Blue starts from the goalkeeper at 23 meters line).