Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing , attack , defense
View drills for other technique
Field: half field
- Orange has 6 players and blue has 4 players plus a goalkeeper.
- After a self pass, the first player of team orange passes to the right player (2) or left player (3).
- Then Orange plays in the central part of the field a 6:4+gk.
- At interception by Blue, Blue then scores in one of the goals (A/B) on the side between the 23 meter line and center line.
- Start over after a goal is scored, after the ball goes over the back line/middle line or after a maximum of 3 interceptions
Tips Ball possession
- Take an open control
- Keep depth as six (play in 3 or 4 lines).
- Make the playing field wide.
Tips Not In Ball Possession
- Slow down the attack by chanelling.
- Keep pressure on the one in ball possession (1 sticklength distance).
- Goalkeeper: coach your team-mates briefly and concisely.
At Loss of Ball:
- In the event of ball loss, apply pressure directly to the player in possession.
- Quickly regroup between player in possession and own goal.
In case of ball gain:
- Choose to pass the ball.
- Walk out of the duel after winning the ball.
Make it easier
- Changing the number of players: Orange with 5 players against Blue with 3+keeper.
Make it more difficult
- Third goal at center line (just before the starting position of Orange player 1).