"Cutting exercise - passing - crossing - goal"
Suitable for the following techniques: Attack , Hitting , Pass around player
View drills for other technique
Cutting exercise - passing - crossing - goal
- Player A runs left towards the pilon straight ahead and retrieves the ball so that the pilon is played out.
- Then player A passes the ball deep on to player B, who runs in.
- Player B puts the ball back to player A
- Player A finishes.
Then player A does the task of player B and vice versa.
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills