"defense Jab, channel and block tackle "
Suitable for the following techniques: defense
View drills for other technique
defense Jab, channel and block tackle
- jab: take your stick in your left hand and poke the bal or close to the ball to put pressure on the bal.
- left food forward right food back
- move quick forward and back
- forse them to one side ( FH side)
- pick up the speed of the attacker
- change body postion to force them outside
- follow the attacker and make a steal Fh or save backhand
- block tackle:
- step in to the bal
- sit low with your stick on forehand side
- mostly after jab you block tackle