"Entering in motion"
Suitable for the following techniques: push pass , warming-up , passing , hitting
Entering in motion
To become physically as well as technically warm as preparation for the training.
The exercise will be done with a maximum of 4 people. Of course you can put a multiple of these so that the exercise still works.
1. The players 1 start with the ball and play it to their players 2. Then they change positions.
2. Players 2 play the ball back to players 1 and also change positions.
- You can vary the way of passing (hitting, push, flats)
- Increase the distance between the pilons that players only has to run further.
- Increase the distance between the pilons that players have to pass over longer distances
- Increase both distances.
- Increase speed.
- Make as many successful passes as possible in time.
Points of attention:
- Sit low for a good control.
- Stick to the ground at ball control.
- Play the ball on the forehand side.
- Stand still while performing a ball control.