"Game with alternating goals"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , defense , positional play
View drills for other technique
Game with alternating goals
- 2 teams
- 5 players per team
- 3 goals per team
- 2 yellow independent goals in the centre of the pitch
- Game: team blue against team red.
- Team red scores at one of the 3 blue pilons and team blue scores at one of the 3 red pilons.
- When the ball goes through one of the two yellow goals, the goals turn around.
- Team blue scores at the blue pilons and team red scores at the red pilons.
- When the ball goes through one of the yellow goals again, it turns around again.
AREAS OF CONCERN
Ball possession Take a good look at which of the 6 goals there's a lot of free space
Not in ball possession Trap the player with the ball from multiple sides