Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing , attack , defense , dribbling , hitting , pass around player , positional play
View drills for other technique
- The exercise is meant to simulate a game.
- It is therefore intended that one team consists of the defenders/defending midfielders and the other team consists of the attackers.
- The attackers can score in the normal goal (decide if they can hit high as in the game).
- The defending side can score by driving the ball.
- Over the line of the goals on the half way line.
- The attackers learn to play over and finish at goal and the defending side learns to defend to the outside.