Hockey drill: game
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control, passing, attack, defense, dribbling, hitting, pass around player, positional play
- The exercise is meant to simulate a game.
- It is therefore intended that one team consists of the defenders/defending midfielders and the other team consists of the attackers.
- The attackers can score in the normal goal (decide if they can hit high as in the game).
- The defending side can score by driving the ball.
- Over the line of the goals on the half way line.
- The attackers learn to play over and finish at goal and the defending side learns to defend to the outside.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: