"hockey open/closed controlling"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing , dribbling , hitting
View drills for other technique
hockey open/closed controlling
- Put the pilons as shown in the figure
- Spread the balls over pilons C and D.
- In this exercise you place a player at pilons C and D.
- The rest of the team will line up at pilon A.
- From A onwards, the player walks around the pilon
- From the post, the player makes a sideways movement facing the ball (facing C).
- Player C plays the ball in the forehand of A
- A takes the ball and turns right open
- A runs in the direction of the circle and finishes at goal.
- From here he runs to D and receives another ball.
- The player turns open to the left and finishes on goal again.