"Introduction/warming-up backhand control while running"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , warming-up , passing
View drills for other technique
Introduction/warming-up backhand control while running
- All players are facing the back line.
- Player 1 plays the ball in the backhand of player 2.
- Player 1 catches up with the other players on the left.
- Player 2 plays the ball into player 3's backhand.
- Player 2 overtakes the other player on the left.
- Player 3 plays the ball into player 1's backhand.
- Continue until you reach the back line and turn around.
- Points of attention:
- Make sure everyone keeps watching the ball at all times. Especially when the ball is behind you and at that moment the ball is played to you.
- Make sure you always keep moving.