Hockey drill: lift pass
Suitable for the following techniques: push pass, ball control, passing, attack, defense, positional play
- A starts with the ball and push the ball to B
- B takes the ball and pushes it back to A
- B runs around the cone
- A gives a lift pass to B who offers himself for the ball from A.
- B takes the ball and shoots at goal with a flat.
- 1 on 1
- A starts with the ball and is the defender
- A pushes the ball to B, B is the attacker
- B wants to score in the red goal (this is the backhand side of the opponent)
- A would rather have the opponent go to the other side
- Let them start hitting in such a way that you push your opponent towards their forehand
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: