Hockey drill: offering for fellow player
Offering for fellow player
- A and B are going to play over with each other. Before they get the ball, they look to see if there is a fellow player in the box who is free.
- The attackers in the box offer themselves to the two players who are playing over.
- If you have offered yourself and you do not get the ball, you run away again, make room for the other players and come back to offer yourself again later.
- When the ball has come to one of the attackers, a 4:3 is played, if there is no space forward then they play the ball back to A or B and it starts all over again.
- If the defenders take the ball then they score in one of the 2 goals outside the 23 meter area.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: