"Open and closed receptions"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing , attack
View drills for other technique
Open and closed receptions
open and closed receptions
- Number one calls "open" or "closed" and then plays the ball to number two.
- Number two comes running into the ball and takes it on according to what was called.
- Then number two calls "open" or "closed" and plays the ball to number three.
- Number three enters the ball and takes it on according to what was called again.
- Then number three runs over the back line into the circle and plays it at the head of the circle to number four.
- Number four finishes on target.