"Pivoting / Receiving / Shooting"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing , condition
View drills for other technique
Pivoting / Receiving / Shooting
- Make a triangle with pilons (2 meters between each pilon).
- Player red starts with ball at the pilon 5 meters away from the triangle.
- Player red passes to player blue while he dynamically moves towards and around the triangle.
- Player blue pivots the ball and plays the ball to player white.
- Player white plays the ball back to the starting point (red).
- During the exercise, each player runs behind his/her ball.