"Receiving and accelerating under pressure "
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing , dribbling , condition
View drills for other technique
Receiving and accelerating under pressure
- Keeper on target
- Place 2 gates of pilons on the 23-metre line (the gates are on the left and right side of the goalposts)
- Player red starts on the head circle and accelerates with ball through the gates.
- Immediately after passing the gates, red passes to blue.
- Red sprints around a pilon to put pressure and/or take the ball away from blue.
- After receiving the ball, blue accelerates with ball and runs through the gates.
- If blue passes through the gates, red is not allowed to take the ball and has to go back to the pilon.
- Blue accelerates into the head circle and shoots at the goal.