"Running towards the ball"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing
View drills for other technique
Running towards the ball
- Player 1 passes the ball to player 2.
- Player 2 runs on the pilon sequence, turns around at the last moment and passes the ball back to player 1.
- Player 1 passes the ball to player 3, who walks in between the pilons.
- Player 3 passes the ball to player 4, who has entered.
- Player 3 walks around the outer pilon to the series of pilons on the circle.
- Player 4 passes debate to player 5.
- Player 5 passes the ball to player 4 who entered the circle.
- Player 4 performs a trick on the pilon sequence and finishes on goal.