"Running with the ball 1"
Suitable for the following techniques: push pass , ball control , passing , attack , positional play
View drills for other technique
Running with the ball 1
- Balls are at the first pilon.
- The player at the first pilon passes the ball to the second pilon,
- who pushes the ball through the pilons to the third person.
- The third person runs in on the ball and runs even further,
- then he pushes the ball to person 4 while he's running.
- Person 4 runs around the pilons and passes the ball at the top of the circle,
- where person 5 has just run up to finish the ball in the goal.