Hockey drill: running with the ball 1
Running with the ball 1
- Balls are at the first pilon.
- The player at the first pilon passes the ball to the second pilon,
- who pushes the ball through the pilons to the third person.
- The third person runs in on the ball and runs even further,
- then he pushes the ball to person 4 while he's running.
- Person 4 runs around the pilons and passes the ball at the top of the circle,
- where person 5 has just run up to finish the ball in the goal.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: