"Scoring with a backhand"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing
View drills for other technique
Scoring with a backhand
- Player 1 adapts player 2 in the loop.
- Player 2 passes the 3 pilons. On the 4th pilon, the player passes on the left and player 3 passes in the loop.
- Player 3 accompanies the ball and passes it to player 2, who has moved on to the header circle.
- Player 2 completes the round with the backhand on goal.
- Make sure player 2 at the last pilon holds the ball on the forehand and passes.