Hockey drill: shooting on target
Shooting on target
- On the 23 meter line all field players are ready with all balls.
- They play the ball to point D to the left of where a player is ready.
- He plays the ball through and towards the circle to the player from whom he got the ball.
- The player standing at point D calls the player to finish the ball with a backhand or forehand.
- The ball must be hit at the head of the circle on target.
- At point D there are two players and as soon as you have shot on goal you stand in this row.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: