View drills for other technique
- Put out gates of pilons (2 meters wide). from sideline to sideline.
- Players get 3 balls on the sideline
- any ball they can pass through a gate
- In advance, the player indicates which gate he is going to play through
- Each gate has points, the further the gate the higher the points:
- 10 Meter gate = 1 point
- 15 meter gate =5 points
- 20 meter gate = 10 points
- 30 meter gate is =20 points
- 40 meter gate = 30 points
- See how many points each player scores, this makes it clear to the players that a long-distance pass is often not very accurate.
- In addition, you can show that pushing and flatting can be much more convenient than hitting.
- You can put (depending on the level) a square of 3M x3M on the field and if the players score and the ball lands in the square it is worth 50 points.