View drills for other technique
- This is a basic exercise in preparation.
- Just like a tennis player who prepares for training with basic strokes, the players must prepare for the complex training and competition forms, with direct simple passes on top of each other.
- In this way, the trainer has the ability to see technical errors in each individual player and correct them as early as the basic exercise.
- The players pass the ball directly between two pylons and walk counter-clockwise to the other side.
- The size of the target and the distance between the players will be adjusted according to the age and level of the players.