"Three in the pan"
Suitable for the following techniques: dribbling , pass around player , condition
View drills for other technique
Three in the pan
- Set up hats/pilons in such a way that they resemble a frying pan with a handle.
- The children are the eggs and dribble with the ball around the frying pan, they can always walk over the handle.
- The tagger is the cook, who likes to fry a delicious omelet with 3 eggs.
- So the cook tries to tag 3 eggs but is only allowed to walk over the handle 3 times.
- Each tagged egg is placed in the frying pan.
- How long does the cook need to tag the 3 eggs?