"training postural muscles, core training"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
training postural muscles, core training
series of exercises to train postural muscles
- hip crossover
- left hand on right knee, right hand on right ankle, stretched left leg (15 cm off the ground), shoulders off the ground -> alternate: right hand on left knee, left hand on left ankle, stretched right leg. Slow movement!
- On hands/knees (shoulders - trunk - legs rectangle). Right leg and right arm open towards ceiling, hips on top of each other. Turning back from here, dogpose, swing left leg up, back to hands/knees. Repeat! Ditto left.
- Lateral posture, upper leg stretched back, upper arm stretched forward. Bring hand to knee and extend again. Repeat! Same other side.
- Sitting on right hip, right hand on ground. From here up with left leg stretched towards ceiling and back again. Repeat! Same left.
- board position. From there, put foot for foot next to your hand and back again. Sequence: first right first, then left first (turn around).