Hockey drill: transfer
- Transfer , quick assumptions and passing
- A does Indian dribble at the pawns
- Pass to B.
- B takes open and passes immediately to C who comes up along the sideline.
- C runs on to the back line and runs via the back line in the direction of the goal.
- C passes back to A at the head of the circle.
- A scores.
Points of attention:
- Clean passing
- Quick passing and
- Correct passing in the run
- From the other side
- Instead of dribble 3 D, introduce aerial dribble or passing moves (drag, dummy).
- B takes closed take instead of open take.
- C can come up unhanded along the back line,
- C, after taking the ball, passes straight to the far-post area where A goes.
- Bring in the rebound
- From B to C a high ball.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: