"2-1 attack with through-ball and distance-shot"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , running in shot , shoot
View drills for other technique
2-1 attack with through-ball and distance-shot
- 1 player under the pole
- 1 player in front of the pole as declarer
- 1 player far in front of the post with a defender
- The attacker makes a feint move in the shape of a V.
- The defender is put on the wrong footing.
- It is important that you step away on the back to get the ball
- The attacker throws the ball and the defender makes a distance shot when there is enough room
- When the defender responds to the shot threat and steps in to defend, the declarer steps out to the side and the attacker makes a through-ball