Korfball drill: action-reaction
- groups of 3 at a post.
- 1 fixed passer.
- 2 shooters.
- These keep moving at about 5 - 6 meters from the post.
- Trying a shot must always be tuned to capturing it again.
- The time between capture and goal attempt must always be as short as possible.
- There are always 2 different types of goal attempts and the goalkeepers always take the same type of goal attempt.
- 1 through-ballplayer and 1 defector. (change at 5 scores pp)
- 1 defector and 1 chance behind post (change at 5 scores)
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: