View drills for other technique
- Per group: a post and a ball, the posts are preferably (but not absolutely necessary) arranged in a circle or rectangle.
- The number of persons per group is less important (but all groups are about the same size).
- The first task for the groups is to score 10 goals with a through-ball.
- When you have finished with that, the person who scored the last goal runs to the trainer to get the next task. Which group performed all the tasks first?
- The trainer has a piece of paper with tasks on him.
- When someone comes to get the next task, first ask which task has just been completed (this can vary considerably over time) and then give the next task.
- 5 through-balls,
- 5 penalty throws,
- Five 3-meter shots,
- 5 shots from 3 meters behind the post.