Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
- Put out a square of 20 by 20 with hats
- In the middle there are some balls (1 ball less than the number of players)
- The players run circles around the hats
- When the whistle blows, they run in and try to grab a ball
- If you have a ball, you can attempt a shot (penalty throw - distance) and if you score, you have one point, and there's one ball less in the middle for each new round. Players who do not have a ball continue to run.