"Playing a game/ emphasis on finishing and running free; first with 4 posts, then 3 posts, 3 groups"
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
View drills for other technique
Playing a game/ emphasis on finishing and running free; first with 4 posts, then 3 posts, 3 groups
- 4 posts and 4 groups,
- 2 Balls: aim to think how to run freely when building up.
- 4 versus 4 with 2 posts:
- trying to throw a long ball when building up by running deep,
- running free through tempo change.
- Pause a few times to discuss running free and tempo changes;
- learning to find an angle,
- or when the angle is fixed, the long diagonal throw.
- 2 posts and 3 groups,
- defending party intercepts,
- builds up and goes on to attack the box;
- Build up starts in defence!