Suitable for the following techniques: condition
View drills for other technique
- Two groups at the two first pilons.
- The first in line runs to the hoop and goes through the bottom, so the hoop goes over their head, through the hoop.
- Then he goes through the defensive position to the second pilon and spins 4 times around it.
- Finally, he runs to the third pilon and scores before he can run back to the first pilon and tap the next one in the row.
- Defensive posture:
- Back out and through the knees with your arm up.
- Hoop at pilon 1: 5 meters.
- Pilon 2 from the hoop: 5 meters.
- Pilon 3 and pilon 2: 5 meters.
- Pawl 3 and pilon 3: 4 meters.